Thursday, November 11, 2010

Introducing Benji Roman

Just for you Mel (and all the other people that have emailed me asking me for some photos):

Ian cutting the cord:


Big Sister, Little Brother:


With his Teddy (about to leave the hospital and go home):


Me and my little man (12 days old):


Now, there are 4:


Benji and Roman (hahaha he still expects me to call him Dad, but given I named the baby after him, I will call him Roman :-P):


We had some professional photos taken, and this is my favourite:


Benji at one month old:

xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh Tamara - he is just sooooooo cute!!!
    Such gorgeous photos - especially love your new blog header and the last photo of Benji at 1 month old... is that a little glint of mischief in his eye???
    Thanks for posting these up - I am a sucker for baby photos, the professional one is very cute - needs to be scrapped.
    You enjoy him!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Tamara. Benji is just so adorable. It was nice to catch up on all your news. Btw, the memory boxes are awesome and such a great idea. :)

    ReplyDelete