Sunday, January 17, 2010

Butterfly Crafts Reveal - January

This is my layout for the new prompt up at Butterfly Crafts - you have to scrap your favourite season.
For challenge 27 I would like you to scrap your favorite season of the year. Come on, we have four to choose from; winter, spring, summer or fall. If you live in Utah, like me, you have more than four including: sprinter (spring and winter), sprummer (spring and summer), fummer (summer and fall), finter (fall and winter). Let's see those seasonal pages!


It's not my greatest layout - but it was the first one I had done in weeks, and weeks.

Here's another sneak peek of a layout that should be up in the next week or so, over at Scraps of Us.


If you're looking for something to do for the rest of the weekend (not that there is much left of it), there is a CC running over at Mystical, the challenges arent due until Midnight Monday 18th January.

xx
Tamara

4 comments: