Sunday, May 9, 2010

Soon we find out....

if the little baby in my belly is another little girl, or a boy. So in honour of that I decided to scrap my very first belly pic, and baby themed layout.
This is a photo from last Sunday when I was 16 weeks (so it only took me a week to get around to using it), I think that I am starting to actually look pregnant and not just a little fat in the middle. Some people still cant tell, but I guess it all depends on what I am wearing - when I have my uniform of gym pants and stretchy top on there's no hiding it, but when I have normal clothes on I guess it's not so obvious.

So far everything has been going well with the pregnancy, and finally it seems that my morning sickness is settling down. I still have some bad days, but on average I have more good days than bad.

Pink or Blue?

I should mention that the design of this layout is a total rip off of another layout in my album, which I *think* was originally a sketch challenge over at What's Old is New (I cant remember exactly where the sketch is from, but I can tell you that it is one from the very talented Wendy Smith).

Detail Shot:

I love that little Bambi button, and have been waiting to use it ever since I found out that I was pregnant. I have had to hide the rest of them from Lily though, as she saw them and claimed them as her own!

Speaking of Lily, she is really enjoying spending time doing her own 'scrapbooking' it usually just involved using one of my trimmers and cutting paper into thin strips, but I am really loving the fact that she likes scrapping too. It means that we will are able to sneak off and spend some quality time together now, and once the baby is born.


xx

1 comment:

  1. One day when you're feeling up to it, I should come over so I can scrap with you AND Lily!!!

    ReplyDelete