Sunday, April 24, 2011

Stuck?! April 1st Sketch

I have had this sitting around on my desk for a while, but only just remembered to photograph it - whoops!

I loved the April 1st Stuck?! sketch when I saw it, and knew it would be perfect for my March photo collage. I stayed pretty true to the sketch, and it's simple (even for me), but with so many little photos, I don't want to clutter the page up too much.

Here's the Sketch:


My take on it:

Close ups:

That little Malaysia button, is actually a cheap little pin that I picked up at a tourist-y type shop the day before we left. I got a pack of 10 for RM20 (about $6.20AUD), see told you they were cheap! I almost wasn't going to buy them, but then my sister suggested that they would be good for my scrapping - Im glad that she suggested it. It's nice to have a little bit of Malaysia on my layouts.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment