Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Cyber Cropping at SBT50

The Cyber Crop for August is well under way at Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia, and so far I have only managed a measly solitary layout! 

Sue's Scrap Bingo Challenge:
We had to do a layout based on the criteria in the following grid, we either had to pick a horizontal, vertical or diagonal line and use all mentioned criteria.


I chose the very bottom horizontal line; Mixed Alpha Title, Strip Journalling, Paint and Fussy Cutting.

Just like Mario:

Another one for the KL album. I have actually had this photo printed for ages, and ages (I think it was one of the first that I printed once we were home), but have only just now gotten around to using it.

Details:

A mixture of Jillibean Soup (Spotted Owl Soup, and Blossom Soup), and Three Bugs in a Rug (Dawson).

Speaking of KL, my twin sister and I just (as in yesterday) booked a holiday for next year on our birthday. No Husbands, or kiddies - just Vanessa and I. I feel a little guilty, but at the same time I'm really looking forward to it already...pity it's still like 10 months away!

In honour of our upcoming holiday, I made (well really, decorated), these little books, which I plan on using as my travel journal - a place where I can write everything I book/plan on doing over there, and then once we get there, I will also keep a record, so that in years to come we can see how much things/prices have changed or stayed the same.

This will be my third trip to KL since 2009, and I expect that it won't be the last.

The pink one is mine, and the white one is Vanessa's:

I used a couple of the gorgeous Asian Doll buttons, which were released in the last sale that Sam had, at Purple Pumpkin

Everything is stuck down with my new favourite glue - Helmar 450 Quick Dry adhesive - so hopefully everything will stick down, and look just as pretty once we get back from KL.

xx

1 comment: