Sunday, August 7, 2011

Retreat Layouts Part 2

Here's the rest of the layouts, I managed to do at the retreat.

Benjo and Ty-Ty
My friend Emma, and I are lucky our girl were born months apart, and our boys are less than two months apart too....friends for life!

A nothing layout really, I just wanted to record the nicknames that the boys have been given (by me).

Details:

I used an awesome Lovely Lollipop by Charms Creations, and a pin from Marg.

Daddy's Boy:

Details:

Another layout using the June 'He's Savvy' kit from Scrapbook Savvy. It was based on the current (at the time) sketch from Creative Scrappers. Unfortunately I didn't manage to get the layout photographed, and loaded in time.

No Play No Fair!
I really wanted to document this, Lily was less-than-impressed when we walked to the local park, only to find that she wouldn't be able to play because, the playground had been all fenced off. I, on the other hand was over the moon!! You see, all the new playgrounds within our shire/area are being built with the rubbery bases, and all the existing ones (with sand), will be replaced. Yay!! No more bringing half the sandpit home with us, and no more having to worry about what may be lurking within the sand.

Details:

That's it for now

No comments:

Post a Comment