Thursday, September 22, 2011

Esperance Paper Bag Album

A little while ago, I completed a paper bag album on our first family holiday after Lily was born. It was for a DT application, and I figure that since I made the team (Mad About Scrappin), it will be ok to share it now.

We were a little adventurous and decided that we would head down to Esperance, a town on the southern coast of WA, and only an 8 hour drive away!

Front Cover

Some of the inside pages

I left the ends of the bags open (I sewed down the closed end), and inside each of the pockets are some information cards, some are general information, and some include information about what we did that day.

Back Cover

Top View of all the pages

xx

2 comments:

  1. Wow what a fantastic idea! love it, it looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tamara :) your album looks fabulous!! I really love the bright colours against the kraft backgroud.

    PS. Thanks for stopping by, I had no idea you were Polish too :) I'm lucky that my mum makes a lot of the Polish food for us because even though it is delicious most of it is pretty time consuming to prepare ;)
    Pa Aga xx

    ReplyDelete