Sunday, October 23, 2011

KL Layouts, Day 1

Since it's a bit hard to see the layouts in the other photos, because of the plastic slips - I have taken some photos of the layouts on their own.

Jetting Off:
Opening page in the (first) album - scraplifted from a layout I saw on the Jillibean Soup blog.


Details:


Somewhere Over Asia:
My Dad, and Gerrie (who soon became our trip mascot) having a snooze on the plane on the way to Kuala Lumpur.

This layout is a scraplift of one of my own layouts, which was originally based on a sketch at Sketchy Thursdays (sketch 8.04)

Details:

First Meal in KL

After our first trip in 2009, Lily kept asking if, when we went back to KL she could have 'orange chicken and rice (sweet and sour chicken)' from the foodcourt. I thought that she would eventually forgot...but no! Kids are funny like that, they can't remember to brush their teeth or clean up their room, but they remember the important stuff! 

This layout is also a scraplift of one of my previous layouts - based on the Purple Pumpkin sketch for August 2011.


Details:

Day 1 Photo Collage:

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment