Thursday, April 12, 2012

Project Life 2012 - Weeks Thirteen & Fourteen

I'm back with the last two weeks of Project Life to share, I never got around to printing the photos early last week, and then with the Easter Weekend (starting with Good Friday) Holidays I sort of gave up on the idea of printing last week, and printed a double lot this week.

Week Thirteen
Main Spread, without inserts 
(it's a little blurry, but at this point, I can't be bothered taking another photo).

Main Spread, with extra inserts:

This was a fairly busy week for our family - I had a dress party (like Tupperware, but with dresses), the kids had their Easter photos taken, Lily had free-dress day at school, it was my Dad's birthday, and then the next day it was my Mum's, and somewhere in there, I took Benji to an under 5's fun day at the local sports centre.

Insert 1:

I made an invitation to give out to the girls I invited to the party, they were all given 4x6 versions, but I made myself a 5x7 one, for the sole purpose of putting into my PL album.

Back of insert 1 & insert 2:

Back of Insert 1: Group shot of everyone who came to the dress party.
Insert 2: Lily and Benji's Easter photo shoot

Back of insert 2 & insert 3:

The collage I made is an 8x8, and I actually posted a tutorial on how I made it and printed it out with my photos....click here.

Week Fourteen
Main Spread without extra inserts:

Main spread, with extra inserts:

Another busy week - I'm pretty sure that every week I will be saying the same thing!
This week not only had Easter in it, but Ian's birthday too! And it was also the last week of term one for Lily, which means the start of almost 3 weeks of school holidays!

Insert 1, was just Ian's birthday card that Lily wrote in - I didn't take a photo of the inside.

Insert 2:
A collage of the kids on Easter morning.

Back of insert 2 & insert 3:
I LOVE that photo of Benji, during the Easter Egg Hunt. He was so funny, he found his first egg, and then he walked around eating that, and ignoring all the other eggs that were left by the Easter Bunny.

Insert 3 - Family photo from April, which I adhered to the program from the netball game we went to on Sunday.

More photos from the netball:
My Mum and sister

My sister, Lily, Benji and I.


4 comments:

  1. Love all the inserts and those Easter pics are so cool! wow your so upto date, all looks amazing, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour in your pages - they are so vibrant, and the Easter photo of your children is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how bright and colorful your pages are - and all those inserts!!!
    What a bumpy album you're going to have. Love it :). Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your inserts! Thanks for putting a link to how you made your collages too!

    ReplyDelete