Another month down, and I'm still completely loving this awesome way to document our lives!
It's school holidays here (in Perth), at the moment, so it was easy to get enough photos, some months it has been, and will more than likely continue to be a bit harder when it's just Benji and I at home during the day. Although, having just thought about it, out of the four months so far this year, 2 of them have been on school holidays (one over the summer, and now this lot of Easter holidays), and one of them was a Sunday, so I guess I shouldn't complain too much!
As usual, this insert will be going into my Project Life album.
April 12, 2012
1) Visiting Vanessa at work
2) An invitation to a friends, daughters sweet 16th party
3) Reading stories in the morning
4) Lily, playing Polly Pockets
5) Benji, being a cheeky-monkey at Officeworks
6) Ian and Benji having a cuddle
7) Lily brushing her teeth, with Ian in the morning
8) Me, photographing my Project Life album
9) Lily, colouring in at Officeworks
10) Ian doing a Macca's run for dinner
11) Yay...Instagram for Android is here!!
12) Me, driving around to run errands in the morning