Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My Monkeys

The sketch challenge over at Purple Pumpkin this month, called for two photos, and I knew exactly what I wanted the layout to be about.
Before Benji was born, I booked in, to have a newborn photo shoot, and I found the most amazing sock monkey beanie on Etsy, I bought it with the intention of using it in the photos. Well, when it arrived it was way too big for him, but fit Lily....fast forward 8.5 months, and it now fits both of them!!

My Monkeys:
(the photo is terrible, but with a storm in Perth today, and rain forecast for the rest of the week, it's the best I can do)

Details:

xx

4 comments:

  1. Naaawwww...that's SO cute! So love the pop of red on this LO, and I seriously LOVE that beanie! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww...... this is adorable Tamara!! I just love your design and how you have scrapped your little cuties. The sock monkey is too cute :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous take on the sketch Tamara!! Those photos are super cute too!! Thanks for playing at Purple Pumpkin. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a fun LO and love the colours here too.

    ReplyDelete