Saturday, December 3, 2011

Project 365 - August

I am now up to date with my monthly photo collage (well apart from November, but given it's only December 3, I think that's ok).

August - I really struggled with this layout, I think because I have scrapped the main photo (in the middle before), and so was having issues picking papers. In the end I got there, and I am really happy with how the layout turned out.


Because it was such a busy/full layout, I decided to keep the embellishing really simple, and chose to highlight one main journaling point with a label, and little butterfly.

Highlights from the month include: going out on Jamie's boat for the first (and last, for me) time, Benji stood all by himself, Lily was a sick with a chest infection, and Vanessa and I booked our tickets to Kuala Lumpur for our birthday next year.

Details:

I've really enjoyed this project, and can't believe I only have two more layouts to do and the album will be finished.
Next year I have decided to do Project Life - I'm so excited, and can't wait to get started. I already have so many ideas about things I want to include in my album - lets just hope I can keep up!

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment