Thursday, December 22, 2011

Published Layout

I think it's been long enough for me to be allowed to share my first ever published layout.
It was published in Scrapbooking Memories Vol 12 No 13 (October 2011).

DJ Lily
A photo of Lily during her newborn hearing screening test (in WA most babies have the test in the hospital - Benji didn't as he wasn't in hospital long enough).


Details:

It was based on a sketch from (the now closed?) Inspired Blueprints.

Another unexpected surprise, was that my layout was also featured in the monthly inspiration newsletter (email) that was associated with the magazine. I had no idea, but a lovely friend Sue told me...thanks Sue!!

xx

1 comment:

  1. Saw this one - it's gorgeous Tamara :-) I wish I could have seen my babies get their hearing tests done, but both times I was too unwell :-( (Ours get done in hospital too)
    She looks cute!! :-)

    ReplyDelete