Friday, November 23, 2012

Project Life 2012 - Week Forty Five

This post is up really late, because I went to crop night at my local scrap store, and was waiting for that night to be able to complete this layout. Not much was achieved as I also got to meet up with a couple of other Project Lifers who live near me. One of the ladies I have meet before at a scrapbooking retreat, but haven't seen her in ages, and the other lady is a new friend (there'll be more of this meeting in the Week 46 spread).

Main Spread, without extra inserts

This was a pretty busy week - Lily had a couple of play dates (and Benji too, since we are very lucky that Lily has friends who are more than willing to let her little brother tag along and play with them), Lily's class hosted the school assembly. I signed up to do The Color Run (it was one of the things on my 30 before 30 list...which I will be sharing soon).

Main Spread, with extra inserts
I included three extra inserts this week - the first is a 6x8 group shot of the kids after the assembly (it was combined with our class and the class next door). The teachers were so good, after the assembly they were like "come on kids, the Mum's want a photo" and got them to stand on the grass. It's not the best photo, but trying to get 45 Pre-Primarys and Year Ones to all look the same way at the same time isn't easy!
Ian came to the assembly and he recorded the main song they perfomed on his iPhone, so that's what the QR Code on the photo is.

Class Assembly Photo


Back of Insert One/Insert Two
Lily was a bird in the assembly, and she was nice enough to let me keep the mask that she wore...into the album it went!
I also was invited to an afternoon tea at the school for being a parent helper in Lily's class throughout the year.

Back of Insert Two & Insert Three

The highlight of the week was definetly the Matchbox Twenty concert. I have been a fan since I was 12 (so 16 years!!) and have been to most of their concerts in Perth.
That first photo is just a phone photo (that I originally published on Instagram), but for the album I just printed it out as a 4x6.

Back of Insert Three & Insert Four

The photos on the back of the insert are from the internet of the Perth concert.
The CD is an actual recording of the concert. My sister (who I went with) bought me a USB wristband, which has recordings of all the Australian concerts in it. After the concert we were able to download the Perth event and save it to the computer, so that we can listen to it whenever we want. I wanted something to keep in my PL album, so I burnt the concert to a CD and slipped it into the album.


No comments:

Post a Comment