Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Project Life 2012 - Week Forty Seven

Week 47!!!
Wow, that means that there are only 5 more weeks in 2012!

This week was relatively quiet in our house, we pretty much just stayed at home during the week (even Lily asked not to go to gymnastics as she just wanted to stay home and play with Benji).

Main Spread

Having a quiet week meant that I got to try something I have always wanted to do...cut up a 12x12 photo and slot it into a Design A plastic.
Going in, I knew that I would need to make a cut right through the middle of Ian's face, and another one through the top of my friends daughters face. But, I decided that given there are 6 people in the photo cutting through a couple of faces wasn't too bad.

 I really like how it turned out, and will definitely be trying it again...more than likely this is what I will be doing to fill in the blank fronts and backs of the extra albums I have accumulated this year!



4 comments:

  1. Love the large photo cut to fill the album page!! Crazy to think that we have five more weeks left :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Tamara. I love the idea of the big photo. I will have to try that myself.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the 12x12 cut up. It looks really wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the large photo!! It's one of my goals to try in the new year!!

    ReplyDelete