Sunday, October 19, 2008

Scrappy Weekend

I have been a busy this weekend doing some new layouts, so far I have done 4 (which is a huge effort for me). Although I must admit that I cheated on some of them and used some sketches to help me.

This one was just for me, I love this photo of Ian and Lily, but it's not quite finished yet, I still want to add some little embellies but have to wait for them to arrive.

This one was inspired by Stuck Sketch #60, and used some of the Sass Lass papers from the October Wicked Princesses Enchantress kit - Im really happy with how it turned out, and think that even though it's in shades of brown it is still a girly page.

This one is based on Stuck Sketch #58, and again using the October Enchantress kit - I absolutely love this page, it's definetly one of my favourite pages ever!

This one is based on a sketch from Page Maps, and also using an old colour combos galore combination, also managed to find the Kitty Robot cupcake button that suited the colours so I used that.

Hopefully tonight I will manage to do some more layouts, and maybe even work on one of the CJ's that I have sitting on my desk.

On other news I spent basically all of last week reading, I managed to read 7 books in 7 days! I have been watching a show called True Blood, and then found out that it is actually based on some books called "The Southern Vampire Series" by Charlaine Harris - I read the first book and then I was hooked! There are actually 8 books, but I am waiting for my local library to get the 8th book from another library for me, and no where near me had it. I hope that they get it soon as I really want to find out what happens (although this isnt the final book in the series, book 9 is coming out in February 2009, but I am not even sure if that's the last book or if there will be another one).

Have a great Sunday

xxx
Tamara

1 comment:

  1. Using sketches isnt cheating!!! Love the pages - they're all gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete