Friday, January 13, 2012

Project 365: December 2011

I can now show the final layout in my Project 365 series.

The December layout was done as part of my DT work at Mad About Scrappin, using a kit including some papers by Simple Stories.

December:
Since the papers and alphas were so busy, I decided to add no extra embellishing at all, so as to not distract from the photo collage.

Highlights for December included: CHRISTMAS DAY!!
Others included: the kids having a Santa photo (which was a drama!), going to a Big Bash League game at the WACA, NYE fireworks, my little brother buying me a new laptop as an early Christmas present, Lily finished kindy, I had an ENT appointment, and found out that I not only having hearing loss in my left ear (I already knew), but my right ear also has substantial hearing loss (it's just that my left ear is worse), and that it may in fact be permanent! 

Details:


xx


I'll be back in the next couple of days to share my other layouts from the DT kit I was sent.

No comments:

Post a Comment