Sunday, January 8, 2012

Project 365: November 2011

I'm back to share my November layout.
I've had this one done for a little while, but hadn't gotten around to photographing it.

November

Highlights from the month included: Lily's kindy class presenting assembly in front of the whole school, attending the Midnight screening of Breaking Dawn, Benji went out for the first time on Jamie's boat (Lily and Ian also went), and Nannie and Ya-Ya came home after going on holidays in Thailand.

Details:

I have December's layout done also, but it's for a DT commitment, so I will have to wait a little while to be able to share it. I'm so happy that I managed to keep up with this project over the course of 2011, so many great memories to look back on!

Here's a sneak of my what completed album looks like:

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment