Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Project Life 2012 - Week Nine


If you're looking for the Project Life Blog Hop, scroll down, or click HERE.

I was in a bit of a rush to get this weeks pages finished and photographed in time (for my self-imposed Tuesday night deadline). Yesterday (Monday) was a public holiday in Western Australia, so I wasn't able to print my photos until this afternoon (this morning I was busy helping my friend start making her wedding invites).

Another busy-ish week in our house, between all the kids activities, it feels like I hardly have any time to even just sit still and watch a bit of tv.

Main Spread, without extra inserts:
Sorry about the glare from the monthly divider.

Highlights from the week:
The Australian Labor Party held a secret ballot to determine who would be leader
I joined a book club
I finished reading Moloka'i
I went in and helped during cooking with Lily's class
Benji went to Kindygym and Koorliny Bookworms
Lily went to a fairy birthday party
Dad and Owen came over and laid some more slabs in the backyard
Leap Day was documented
and.....
My best friend asked me to be a bridesmaid at her wedding!!!

Main Spread with extra inserts:
I only had two inserts this week - my February calendar (with nothing on the back right now), and my documentation of Leap Day.

Close up of right side:

Close up of left side:

Leap Day insert, side 1:

Leap Day insert, side 2:

Once again, I am linking up with Jessica at The Mom Creative



4 comments:

  1. Great week & pages Tamara! Love how you included your dinners this week on a journal card. Great idea!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea to add an whole insert page dedicated to the Leap Day! Yay. Happy Project Life day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a busy week! I'm loving the different fonts you're using on your journal cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of a PL blog hop! What an awesome idea to include your calendar in your PL album!

    ReplyDelete