Saturday, May 7, 2011

Bird is the Word

Nothing like leaving things until the last minute!!

I saw the challenge over at Bird is the Word, was to use the word FOREVER on your layout, there was also a sketch that you could use as inspiration too, if you wished.

Since I normally run screaming from any sketch that has a circle on it (or I just ignore the circle component), I decided that for an extra challenge (to myself), I would use the sketch.  But, you know what - I love the end result, it's one of my favourite layouts ever! No more shying away from circles on sketches from now on!!

Here's the sketch:

Forever Mine:



The grey under the Kraft, isn't a piece of grey cardstock, it's just the colour of the bricks at the front of my house - suits the layout though!

Details:

I used one each of my Lil' Red Rocket, retro boy and girl buttons, I think that they suited the layout perfectly, although I'm a little sad that I only have one boy and two girls left, hopefully Shell will have some more at the next sale.

xx

5 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS Tamara! My fav of yours so far :-) :-) LOVE the LRR buttons too :-) Thanks for playing along at BITW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LO Tamara.. love your mix of pp's and for someone who's not keen on circle elements you've done an amazing job.. looks fantastic!! Thanks for playing along at BITW :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Page Tamara! Love the little button clusters too! Wonderful to have you playing along at Bird Is The Word!
    Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job & what a sweet blog - love all the Russian dolls! Thanks for playing at BITW!!

    ReplyDelete