Thursday, May 19, 2011

Recent Scrapping and a Sale

The following layout of Lily is based on Creative Scrappers sketch #156 - at 4, Lily is such a bright little girl and constantly amazes us with the things that she knows, and the questions that she asks.

Wise beyond your years:

Details:

Used some beautiful embellishments from my favourite places - the doily is from Purple Pumpkin, and the bottlecap and pink bakers twine are from Lil' Red Rocket.


Now, a 'just because' layout. I have always envied the scrappers who use paint on their layouts, but was always a little scared to give it a go (why? I have no idea...maybe because it's messy and I'm a clean lines type-of-girl). Anyway armed with an old health insurance card, and some paint, I had a play.

B:

I really love the simpleness of this layout - lets the focus be on the beautiful photo of my little man (not that he's this little anymore, this photo was taken when he was 15 days old, and he's now a happy and healthy 7 month old).

Details:

Another awesome "Lovely Lollipop" by Charm's Creations - I love these, and sadly I'm starting to run out...luckily there's a sale next week, so I'll be able to stock up again :)


Check out all the details, about the sale here - Charm's Creations.

xx

2 comments:

  1. So so sweet Tamara! LOVE the LRR ;-) your paint looks great - I'm one of the ones who doesn't use paint alot either - my problem is I'm often too impatient to let it dry! Looks fab tho :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your LO Tamara, i can totally relate, i'm a clean lines type of gal as well... Though at the moment am getting abit more adventurous.. Keep it up, we;ll get there.. giggle! Love your LO though, it's gorgeous..

    ReplyDelete