Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Scrap the Boys

This was my first time ever, playing over at Scrap the Boys - and I have to say it was a lot of fun. The challenge this month was to scrap a collection that a boy in your life has.

Given that Benji is only 7 months old, he doesn't collect too many things (apart from dummies LOL), but something that Ian has started collecting for him are ANGRY BIRDS plush toys. It's not really that much of a collection at the moment, as he only has two, but Ian has grand plans of buying him more!

Angry Birds:

Details:

The journalling reads: 
 In Kuala Lumpur, Daddy searched high & low, for these ANGRY BIRDS for you.
Although, I have a sneaky suspicion that - he's only pretending they're for you!!

That cute little ANGRY BIRD tag (which looks heaps more crinkled and bent in the photo, than it does in real life) is actually one of the swing tags that came on the toy. I made sure that I kept it, once it had been ripped off (I think that's how it got a little ruined - amongst the 55kg worth of crap that came back from KL with us...It's not as bad as it sounds, we went over with 30kg [for the 4 of us]).

The blue lollipop is another one of Charm's, and the air mail bakers twine is from my other favourite place - LRR.

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment