Thursday, May 26, 2011

A missed deadline

I've had this layout finished, and photographed since last week, and I completely forgot to upload it!

It was for the June Guest DT spot over at Sketchy Thursdays (which it is obviously too late for).

My Everything:
'

Details:

That, cute little birdie bottle cap is from the lovely Mel. I have a few other different animals, and some cute little gnomes from the same set, I just have to remember to hide them from Lily (she now things that all my stuff is, her stuff!) The flower is from D'lish Scraps - I've had it in my stash forever, and was so glad to find that Lily hasn't yet claimed it!

I haven't managed to scrap anything since last week, Ian has been away for work for the past few nights, so my days and nights have been busy with the kids. Lily has taken to sleeping in my bed with me, and even though I keep telling her I'm sending her to her own bed, I secretly like having her with me (the kicks in the back, and stealing all the blankies, I could do without!)

xx


2 comments: