Friday, January 25, 2013

January: Currently

Photo taken by 5-year-old Lily

listening to my little man giggle as he squirts the dogs with his water pistol.

enjoying a little "me" time, whilst he is outside squirting the dogs with the water pistol.

expecting a couple parcel deliveries, and getting impatient waiting for them (hopefully one today, and one on Tuesday).

missing my big girl, while she is at a sleepover with Nannie and Ya-Ya, and wondering how I am going to cope next week when she flies out to Kuala Lumpur with them for a week long holiday.

reading Don't Tell by Karen Rose, as part of one of my 30-Before-30 Challenges (#9 Read a new series, by a new-to-me author). There are currently 13 books in the series, so that should keep me going for a while!

answering "What are you doing, Mummy" about 100 times a day.

waiting for my sister to come over, so we can go and have Churros for lunch (they're a lunch food, right!?!)

day-dreaming about my weekend getaway to the Sunshine Coast in March. Can.not.wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment